- 18.5-24.9 – Normal
- 25.0-2939 – Overweight
- 30-34.9 – Class I Obesity
- 35-39.9 – Class II Obesity
- 40 or greater – Class III Obesity
- Orlistat – AE: Hepattoaxity and kidney stones
- Lorcaserin: AE: headaches, dizziness, nausea and vomiting, dry mouth, memory or attention problems, hypoglycemia. DC if 5% weight not lost in 12 weeks.
- Phentermine: AE: Dry mouth, paresthesias, constipation, dysgeusia
- Bupropion/naltrexone: AE: Nausea and vomiting, dizziness, insomnia. DC if 5% weight not lost in 12 weeks.
- Liraglutide: Different dose than for diabetes: 0.6 mg daily, target to 3 mg. DC if 4% weight not lost in 16 weeks.